SALT Team.  Speech and Language Therapist Get a referral if you think you need it.  If your cared for person is having any trouble swallowing, eating and drinking ask for a referral, they can see if dietary advice is required and offer advice.  Note: there are alternatives to drink supplements given, if your loved can’t tolerate one ask for a different one.  “Calogen” is one. See Article WHAT IS A SALT TEAM?



Date Experience Happened

Not Supplied