Unhappy with your carers at home?  Social Service or Private Carers.  Yes they deal with reports about Private Care Agencies too!  Report it to ECC Customer Liaison Service and tell us about this service please.  01245 434109.  Textphone 08457 585 592.  Email: complaintsofficer.socialcare@essex.gov.uk  Write: Customer Liaison Service, Adults Health and Community Wellbeing, Essex County Council, County Hall, Chelmsford CM1 1LX




Date Experience Happened

Not Supplied