Are you in Local Authority Housing or qualify for this housing and need 24hr live in care or substantial care?  With Social Services supporting evidence of need and qualification for funding you could qualify for an allocation of a property with an extra bedroom for a carer to avoid going into a care home and stay in your own home.



Date Experience Happened

Not Supplied