Are you claiming for patient and visitor travel expenses when in or visiting hospital?  If you are entitled to claim, that is if you receive: Income support, tax credit, pension credit, job seekers allowance, hold a HC2 or 3 cert, employment and support allowance.  Go to the cashiers office within a hospital with proof and you can.



Date Experience Happened

Not Supplied