Who pays for specialist equipment? If social services assessed you as needing specialist equipment, it’s a care home’s duty to supply it. The NHS continence service should pay for any pads and aids you have been assessed as needing. The NHS also pays for minor treatments such as the dressing of leg ulcers.



Date Experience Happened

Not Supplied